Tru4you, LLC is committed to protecting your privacy. This Privacy Statement sets forth our current privacy practices with regard to the information we collect when you or your computer interact with our website. By accessing www.tru4youcoaching.com, you acknowledge and fully understand the Company’s Privacy Statement and freely consent to the information collection and use practices described in this Website Privacy Statement.
Information Collection And Use
Company uses your Personal Information for providing and improving the Site. By using the Site, you agree to the collection and use of information in accordance with this policy.
While using our Site, Company may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you. Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to your name (“Personal Information”).
Access To Your Personal Data
In the situation where you have directly provided personal information to us (i.e. by completing an online form or contacting us for further information), you have a number of rights regarding the personal data that we hold:
- You have the right to obtain from us confirmation about whether any such data is being held;
- You have the right to require that we provide you with whatever data we are holding/processing about you, including the right for that data to be transferred to another data controller;
- Even if you have consented Tru4you processing your personal data, you have the right to withdraw that permission at any time;
- You have the right to require us to rectify any incomplete or incorrect information held about you;
- You have the right to require us to erase the data held about you (the ‘right to be forgotten’);
In the situation where we collect personal data automatically (such as from your internet browser or via internet Cookies or other similar technologies):
- You have the right to object to the legal basis upon which we are collecting this data, and Tru4you has an obligation to consider and respond to that objection;
- You have the right to request the prevention of further processing of your data while your objection is considered;
- You have the right to make a complaint to the relevant data protection authority;
- In most circumstances, you can exercise these rights without paying a fee to us.
Ways of Data Collection Used On The Site
– Website contact forms: We ask for your email, name, phone, and time zone so that we may respond to your request for more information. The information you provide is used only by Tru4you for the purpose of customer service.
If you do not use or submit an online form on the website, no data will be collected in that regard.
– Account Login: For some website functionality, we will need to create a user account that allows you to login to the site to ensure that only authorized individuals can access your data and that functionality. Examples include when you make an online purchase via the site. The purpose of these user accounts is to protect your personal data behind login security, and to protect the integrity of our site and the servers that run it.
Data collected will generally involve your name and email address (which doubles as username) as a minimum, but may include your postal address if it is required for online purchases.
If you do not register for an online account then no such data will be collected in this regard.
– Store: When you make a purchase in the store we ask for your contact details which also includes your postal address. The purpose of collecting this information is so that we can provide you with the product you have ordered and to communicate with you in regards to your product.
If you do not use the store then no such data will be collected in this regard.
– Pop- Up Boxes: We ask for your email address and name to provide you with the said offers. In addition, your information is added to our newsletter list offered by our technical partner Mailchimp, which you may unsubscribe from at any time.
Processing Of Information
- We will store the information you provide to us in our website database, and/or in our self-managed Customer Relationship Management system. Such storage allows us to efficiently access your data and respond to your requests;
- For the purpose of maintaining the integrity of our systems, we may also store this data in system backups, which are encrypted and held securely by our technology partners WordPress, Schedule One, and Mailchimp;
- We may use this information to contact you about other of our own services that we believe may be of genuine interest to you;
- We will NOT use this data for any further purpose without your express further consent;
- We will NEVER sell your information to any 3rd party.
- We will maintain your data for as long as you are subscriber plus a maximum of 12 months.
Log Data/ IP Addresses
Like many site operators, we collect information that your browser sends whenever you visit our Site (“Log Data”).
This Log Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, browser type, browser version, the pages of our Site that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages and other statistics.
In addition, we may use third party services such as Google Analytics that collect, monitor and analyze this . When people visit our site, information about their visit (such as which pages they look at, how long they spend on the site and so on) is sent in an anonymous form to Google Analytics (which is controlled by Google).
The data contains information about anyone who uses our website from your computer, and there is no way to identify individuals from the data.
We ensure that no personally identifiable information is ever contained within the data sent to our analytics providers.
As analytics information is not personal data, we do not specifically ask for your prior consent.
Company may use your Personal Information to contact you with newsletters, marketing or promotional materials and other information. However, your information will never be shared or sold to a 3rd Party and you may unsubscribe from these forms of communication at any time
These are small text files placed in the memory of your browser or device when you visit a website. Cookies allow a website to recognize a particular device or browser. There are several types of cookies:
• Session cookies expire at the end of your browser session and allow us to link your actions during that particular browser session.
• Persistent cookies are stored on your device in between browser sessions, allowing us to remember your preferences or actions across multiple sites.
• First-party cookies are set by the site you are visiting.
• Third-party cookies are set by a third-party site separate from the site you are visiting.
There are a number of ways that you can influence how cookies are used on your particular device. Most commercial browsers (such as Chrome, Safari, Edge, Internet Explorer, Firefox etc) allow you to set preferences for whether to allow or block website cookies.
They will also provide tools that allow you to remove any cookies that have already been set. Using the ‘Help’ functionality of your browser, or an internet search, will help you to understand how to use these features for your particular browser.
The security of your Personal Information is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
How We Protect Information
We use commercially reasonable procedures to protect the personal information that we collect from you against loss, theft and misuse, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration and destruction. We have developed and implemented and continue to maintain and monitor a written information security program applicable to all records containing personal information. This security program is appropriate to the size, scope and type of our business, the resources available to us, the amount of stored data and the need for security and confidentiality of the personal information we store. No security system is impenetrable. We cannot guarantee the security of our databases or the security during transmission to us of the information you supply over the Internet. You can help us by taking precautions to protect your personal information when you are on the Internet and only disclose information that you want made public. Change your passwords often using a combination of letters and numbers and make sure to use a secure web browser.
Changes To This Policy
Company has the discretion to occasionally update this privacy statement. When we do, we will also revise the “updated” date at the top of this Privacy page. We encourage you to periodically review this privacy statement to stay informed about how we are helping to protect the personal information we collect. Your continued use of the service constitutes your agreement to this privacy statement and any updates.